This step by step diy project is about 6 foot picnic table with backrests plans. I have made a few adjustments to my already popular 6 ft picnic table plans and I added backrests to the benches, for enhanced comfort. This is a simple project, but the end result will be a beautiful addition to your garden.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut, Shopping lists and Plan of Cut Diagrams.
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Color Code
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.