This step by step diy project is about 10x14 shed with side porch plans. This 10x14 shed features a 4' wide porch, so you can shelter bikes, an ATV or other items. The shed features two windows on one side and double doors for an easy access inside. If you want to build a small workshop in your backyard, this project might be a good choice.
- The shed has a footprint of 10'x14'
- The porch has a footprint of 4'x14'.
*1 PDF file with full plans! (plans from the blog revised and grouped in 1 PDF file with 1 Cut list, 1 Shopping list)
*See full shed dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
Included in the plans:
- *Step by step diagrams
- *Step by step Instructions
- *Full Cut list
- *Full Shopping list
- *Full Tool List
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.