This step by step diy woodworking project is about a 10x16 outdoor gable pavilion plans. This pavilion is built on a sturdy 6x6 framing and it features a design made to keep the costs down. The roof for this pavilion has a pitch of 6:12.
The base of the pavilion is 10'x16'. You can use pressure treated lumber for the pavilion, or invest in something weather resistant like cedar or redwood.
Just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.