Off Ground Vegetable Planter Plans
This step by step diy woodworking project is about off ground vegetable planter plans. I have designed this 6 ft long raised planter so you can grow vegetables in your own backyard. I attached a small bench to one side of the planter, so I hope this will be your favorite place in the garden to spend time. This planter features a bottom shelf so you can store the tools and materials need for gardening.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut, Shopping lists and Plan of Cut Diagrams.
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive and email from Gumroad. Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.