This step by step diy project is about loft bed frame plans. I designed this simple loft bed that will accommodate twin size mattresses. This twin size bed features a sturdy and simple design, and it is made out of lumber. This is a cool bed because you can make the most of the space, since you can add an desk or storage shelves under the bed surface.
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code (easily identify the components)
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.