If you want to build a beautiful 2x4 twin size bed frame, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. The plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials.
This is the ideal first bed frame for your kid, as it features a simple and durable design and side guard rails. You can build this bed with just $40-50 and thus save tons of money as compared to buying a retail one.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut, Shopping lists and Plan of Cut Diagrams.
The PDF file comes with:
Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 2x4 twin bed. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.