This step by step woodworking project is about 10x16 firewood shed plans. You can build this lean to wood shed under 2000 usd and store up to 7 cords of firewood. This shed has a footprint of 10x16 and it features a large opening to the front, while the other 3 sides are enclosed with 1x6 boards.
Roof pitch is 3:12
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code (easily identify the components)
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.