If you want to build a beautiful 20x24 outdoor pavilion, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. This pavilion is built on a sturdy 6x6, 6x8 framing, with 2x6 rafters every 16" on center.
The pavilion features a gable roof with a 6:12 pitch and 1 ft overhangs on the sides and 16" on the front and back. The base of the pavilion is 20'x24' outside post to outside post. You can use pressure treated lumber for the pavilion, or invest in something weather resistant like cedar or redwood.
Just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.