2x3 Firewood Shed Plans
This step by step woodworking project is about 2x3 firewood shed plans. You can build this small lean to wood shed under 150 usd and store up to 1/4 cords of firewood. This shed has a footprint of 2x3 and it features a large opening to the front, while the other 3 sides are enclosed with 1x6 boards.
This storage shed is ideal if you want to store two categories of firewood, due to the 2 distinct sections. My woodworking plans come with step by step 3D diagrams, instructions and full CUT ad SHOPPING lists.
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive and email from Gumroad. Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.