This step by step diy project is about 6x16 firewood shed with storage plans. This project can hold up to 3 cords of wood and it has a dedicated storage area of 4x6. Therefore, you can save space by joining them together by holding firewood and garden tools. This wood shed has lean to roof and a sturdy frame.
Roof pitch is 3:12
Firewood Storage area: 6x12 (3 cords of wood)
Garden Storage area: 4x6
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code (easily identify the components)
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Size1.62 MB
- Length33 pages