If you want to build a beautiful 12x12 outdoor pavilion with a gable roof, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. This pavilion is built on a sturdy 6x6 framing, with 2x6 rafters every 16" on center.
The pavilion features a gable roof with a 8:12 pitch and generous overhangs on all sides. Therefore the base of the pavilion is 12'x12'. You can use pressure treated lumber for the pavilion, or invest in something weather resistant like cedar or redwood.
This square pavilion is sturdy and it is ideal for your backyard, if you want to spend a lot of time in the garden. This pavilion is the right choice if you want a simple project you can tackle by yourself and save tons of money instead of buying a kit.
Just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 12x12 pavilion plans. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.