This step by step diy woodworking project is about a 12x22 gable pavilion plans. This is a large pavilion built on a sturdy 6x6 and 6x8 framing, with 6 posts and a 12 ft x 22 ft base. The roof for this pavilion has a pitch of 6:12 and features large opening on all sides.
The roof for this pavilion has a pitch of 6:12 and features openings on all sides. Make sure you take a look over the local building codes, so you comply with the regulations.
You can use pressure treated lumber for the pavilion, or invest in something weather resistant like cedar or redwood.
Just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code (easily identify the components)
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
All plans have been designed by Ovidiu D. The plans are for personal use ONLY. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Size1.43 MB
- Length20 pages