This step by step diy woodworking project is about 2x4 tool shed plans. I have designed this small lean to shed so you can store all your garden tools and a few power tools. The shed features large double doors to the front and storage shelves. The shed roof is covered with metal roofing sheets and the walls are made with 5/8" T1-11 siding. This is a sturdy shed that will last for many years and help you organize your garden.
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code (easily identify the components)
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Size1.04 MB
- Length27 pages