If you want to build a beautiful 18x24 outdoor pavilion with gable roof, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. This large wooden pavilion is built on a sturdy 8x8 and 8x12 framing, with 4x8 rafters every 24" on center.
The pavilion features a gable roof with a 6:12 pitch with generous overhangs on all sides. The base of the pavilion is 18'x24'. You can use pressure treated lumber for the pavilion, or invest in something weather resistant like cedar or redwood.
The beams are large and heavy, therefore lifting equipment is needed. Also, you need proper cutting tools with enough cutting depth.
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
*See full dimensions in the Featured Images
Actual dimensions for:
- 8x8 lumber - 7 1/2"x7 1/2"
- 8x14 lumber - 7 1/2"x11 1/2"
- 4x8 lumber - 3 1/2"x7 1/2"
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.