1 Cord 4x6 Firewood Shed Plans
If you want to build a beautiful firewood shed 4x6 that can hold up to 1 cord of wood, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. This shed is built on a sturdy 2x6 floor framing with 2x4 posts and 1x6 wall slats. The shed also features a metal sheet roofing with a lean to shape.
The plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials. The shed features a large opening to the front while the other 3 sides are enclosed, so the firewood will be dried out quickly. The compact size of this project makes it ideal for any type of backyard / garden.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive and email from Gumroad. Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 1 cord 4x6 firewood shed. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.