This step by step diy woodworking project is about a 20x30 lean to pavilion plans. This is a large pavilion built on a sturdy 6x6 and 6x10 framing, with a 3:12 lean to roof. This is designed as a free standing structure, but with some modifications you can attach it to your home.
Just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*This is a PREMIUM PLAN
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams (show you how to cut the components, so you get minimal waste)
- Color Code
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.