If you want to build a beautiful outdoor chair with cushions made from 2x4 lumber, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. The diy wood plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials.
This is a very sturdy backyard chair that will be an amazing addition to your patio, deck, porch or garden. This will be a nice complement to your other 2x4 outdoor furniture projects. In addition, this a simple diy plan made from wood. This simple chair is designed for three pieces of 24" wide cushions.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut, Shopping lists and Plan of Cut Diagrams.
Overall dimensions: 31" width x 34 1/4" depth x 32 1/4" height
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 2x4 outdoor chair. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.