If you want to build a beautiful 10x10 garden shed with a lean to roof, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a week. This shed is built on a sturdy 2x4 framing, with studs every 16" on center. The PDF files has 26 pages filled with everything you ever wanted to know about building a backyard shed.
The shed features a 3' front door for an easy access inside. The plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials. The overall height of the shed is 10' 6".The roof has a 2:12 pitch. You can easily modify the plans to suit your needs. In addition, this storage shed has a 2'x3' window to the front, so you can get a lot of light inside.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut, Shopping lists and Cut Diagram Layout.
PREMUM PLANS with Cut Layout Diagrams (shows you how to cut the beams, so you get the least amount of waste) and Color Code (components in different colors, so you identify them easily when assembling)!
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 10x10 lean to shed. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.