If you want to build a beautiful XL big green egg table, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. The plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials.
This table is built on a sturdy 2x4 framing and it features a shelf that supports the weight of the green egg, and a tabletop with a circular cutout. You can adjust the size of the cutout to suit the dimensions of your green egg. The table also features caster wheels, so you can move it on your back patio.
This is a simple project that is beginner friendly. In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a garden chair. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.