This step by step diy project is about 16x16 large pergola plans. This is a relatively large pergola with a square shape and a base of 16 ft x 16 ft. Therefore, if you want to build a beautiful free standing pergola in your garden, make sure you check out my latest design.
This is a rectangular free standing pergola that will create shade in any area of your garden you choose to build it. This is a simple plans so you can save tons of money by building it as a DIY project. However, the structure is sturdy and very durable.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut & Shopping lists and Layout diagrams for all material cuts and dimensions.
Overall dimensions base: 16' x 16'
Overall dimensions roof: 18 'x 18'
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.