If you want to build a beautiful 16x24 outdoor lean to pavilion, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. This pavilion is built on a sturdy 6x6 framing, with 2x6 rafters every 24" on center.
The pavilion features a lean to roof with 24" overhangs on all sides. The base of the pavilion is 16'x24'. You can use pressure treated lumber for the pavilion, or invest in something weather resistant like cedar or redwood.
This makes for the perfect backyard shelter that can cover a picnic table. If you need some shade in the backyard, this small garden pavilion is sturdy, simple to build and nice to look at. You can place this shed against the property line or next to a wall, and save space in the garden.
Just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 16x24 lean to pavilion plans. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.