If you want to build a beautiful 4x8 garden shed with a lean to roof, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. This shed is built on a sturdy 2x4 framing, with studs every 16" on center.
The shed features double 6' front doors for easy access inside. The plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials. The overall height of the shed is 10'. This shed can be attached to an already existing building or free standing close to the property line. This is perfect for storing a lawn mower, garden tools and small items.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects!
*See full dimensions in the FEATURED IMAGES.
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- COLOR CODE (easily identifiable plans)
- Cut Layout Diagrams (shows how to cut the parts for minimal waste)
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 4x8 lean to shed. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.