If you want to build a beautiful 5 ft picnic table with detached benches, these premium plans with step by step 3D diagrams and instructions will help you save time, money and get the job done in a weekend. The diy wood plans are designed with efficiency in mind, so you won't waste materials.
This is a very sturdy 5 ft wide patio table with separate benches, so you can have an easy access, suitable for people of all ages. The outdoor benches are sturdy and when unused, you can stack them inside the table, to save space. The table has nice diagonal braces, to make it rigid and durable for heavy use. This is simple backyard project that will add value to your garden, making it perfect for serving dinner or hanging out with family and friends.
In addition, just a few common tools are necessary, so you don't need a fully equipped and fancy workshop to start making projects! A list with all the tools that are needed is also present, along with Full Cut, Shopping lists and Plan of Cut Diagrams.
Overall Dimensions Table: 60" width x 28 3/4" depth x 27 1/2" height
Overall Dimensions Benches: 60" width x 17 1/4" depth x 17 3/4" height
*These are PREMIUM PLANS
The PDF file comes with:
- Cut Diagrams, Parts Lists
- 3D diagrams with detailed step by step instructions
- Full Cut & Shopping lists
- Cut Layout Diagrams
- Tools List, Time & Cost Estimate
- Measurements are in imperial
Measurements are in imperial. The plans are for personal use only. MyOutdoorPlans or the its legal owners won't be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of information on this plan. It is your responsibility to make adjustments to the plans, to comply with your local building codes.
- Payment is managed by Gumroad and it is safe. Payment is secured by SSL with 128-bit encryption and processed with PCI Compliant service providers. Find out more here.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email from Gumroad (look in spam folder as well). Inside the email you have a VIEW CONTENT button. Press the button, then Download.
You'll get a PDF with step by step diagrams, instructions and a Full Cut and Shopping lists, to build a 5 ft picnic table with detached benches. Measurements are in imperial, not metric.